Our values and commitments
- practising integrity in all elements of our work and relationships
- demonstrating imagination and flexibility in our responses, strategies and solutions
- fostering participation and capacity-strengthening in working with stakeholders and clients
- practising cultural respect and enabling cultural safety
- addressing inequity and advocating social inclusion and social justice
- creating and maintaining accountable partnerships when working across social-political power inequities.
There is zero tolerance for racism, sexism, homophobia and other forms of individual and institutional discrimination at beyond…
We consciously adopt a horizontal rather than vertical organisational structure through nurturing relationships with other consulting groups or individuals who represent diverse expertise and interest areas. The people with whom we choose to collaborate share our values and commitments. This enables us to choose the most appropriate people for creating consultancy teams, whether the initiative is small or large-scale, or has local, state or national reach.